Amlin underwrite a global portfolio providing Crime, Professional Indemnity and Director’s and Officers cover for a wide range of financial institutions. In addition we also provide Commercial Crime cover for non-financial institutions.
We primarily focus on small to medium sized organisation’s (less than 5,000 employees) written on an insurance or facultative reinsurance basis. These include commercial banks, private banks and central banks, stockbrokers, fund managers, financial infrastructure, fidelity guarantee for groups of individuals (e.g. notaries) and commercial crime.
Our cover can include:
- Up to £5 million for crime, professional indemnity and directors and officers liability
- £25 million for any one insolvency practitioner in respect of fraud and dishonesty cover relating to licensing/enabling and specific penalty bonds, when placed under a specialist scheme placed by AUA Insolvency Risk Services and led by Amlin UK
We offer our clients:
- Manuscript wordings tailor made for specific client coverage requests
- Specialist risk management surveys to help our clients to mitigate their exposure to fraud
- Packaged UK-domiciled financial institutions/commercial crime cover with motor, property, employers’ and public liability and (non-financial institution) professional indemnity
For more information please contact a member of our business development team.