Amlin Europe offers tailored P&I solutions through its wholly-owned subsidiary, RaetsMarine.
RaetsMarine, founded in 1993, is a specialist P&I insurance provider with a strong focus on client relation, risk management and claims services. We have a global client base with head office in Rotterdam and subsidiaries in Paris, London and Singapore. RaetsMarine has a total staff of 100 employees.
From the outset, we have endeavoured to exceed our clients’ expectations by:
- Investing time and energy in getting to know their business in depth
- Taking a ‘full service’ view, providing not only tailor-made insurance but also free advice on how to minimise or avoid risk
- Dealing with claims flexibly, pragmatically and efficiently
- Working transparently, with fixed premiums and firm agreements
- Acting proactively and decisively in the client’s interest
- Responding to all enquiries within 24 hours
- Providing all clients with an equal level of service and attention
It is this approach that has enhanced our clients’ commercial success, enabling us to grow and become a valued partner throughout the shipping industry.
RaetsMarine specialises in providing P&I insurance policies and expert advice to shipowners, charterers, traders, cargo owners, port authorities, logistics operators and others involved in shipping around the world.
More information can be found on www.RaetsMarine.com.