Amlin Europe has over 10 years’ experience writing Land Equipment insurance in the Benelux subscription markets from its Rotterdam offices. We are leading underwriters in this line of business and in 2011 have led approximately 48% of the facultative risks we wrote.
We offer swift and tailored solutions and due to our in depth knowledge of the market and experience, we provide competitive but realistic terms and conditions and strong claims expertise.
Limits & Coverage:
- Hull up to € 5 million on any one piece of equipment
- Motor liability, Property Damage € 2.5 million, Bodily injury € 6 million
- Territorial limit EU & Worldwide
- Minimum net written premium €1,000 (Minimum premium does not apply to binders, covers and pools)
We also offer:
- A highly experienced team – averaging over 20 years market experience
- Market leading levels of cover
- Clear and concise claims management service through our highly trained people and our controlled use of external experts matching the nature of the account
- In addition to writing business on market wordings, we also offer tailored solutions in coverage and conditions and can also draft policy documentation when required
- We are a pro-active partner in business development in niche areas both on a facultative basis and through binders, covers and pools
Among the trades covered are all segments of the industry including transportation and construction equipment, fleet (leasing & rental), agricultural and landscaping equipment, with extensive coverage in Hull/Machinery and liabilities (WAM).