Amlin Europe has a long history of writing cargo insurance in the Continental European markets through our offices in Rotterdam, Antwerp and Paris.
We offer swift and tailored solutions and through our in-depth knowledge of the market and our experience, we are able to provide competitive and realistic terms and conditions.
Limits & Coverage:
- Up to € 25 million for both goods in transit and storage/stay
- Tailored solutions in coverage and conditions
- We are able to extend general conditions with, for instance, inherent vice, delay, rejection, war on land, mounting risks, etc.
We Also Offer
- A highly experienced underwriting team
- Market leading levels of cover
- In addition to standard wordings, we offer tailored solutions in coverage and conditions and can also draft policy documentation when required
- Clear and concise claims management service through our highly trained people and the selective use of external experts depending on the account
- We are a proactive partner in developing business in niche areas, both on a facultative basis and through binders, covers and pools
- Amlin is a founder of the INI Network, enabling us to provide local policies in more than 90 countries around the world.
- In house exposure and risk management (for storage locations and vessel screening)
Among the trades covered are all segments of the industry based on both local and International clauses/wordings. We are also specialised in Livestock, Specie, Perishables and Project Cargo.