Amlin’s team of experienced underwriters provide insurance solutions for a myriad of diverse and challenging risks.
Our Aerospace account is comprised of an extensive Airports and Product liability portfolio.
Within the airport account we encompass a wide range of insureds which include:
- Major international and regional airport operators
- Airport construction risks
- Air traffic control providers and authorities
- Aircraft refuellers, refiners and handlers
- Ramp and airport operations
Our Products book provides unique coverage solutions for:
- Manufacturers of airframes and engines
- Manufacturers of aerospace component parts
- Manufacturers of sub-assemblies, materials and structures
- Aerospace sub-contractors
- Repair and maintenance organisations world-wide
We can deploy significant capacity in the market place, and from our Lloyds underwriting box (number 115 on the first gallery) our empowered team provide excellent service to our brokers. We provide fast turnaround and quick decision making, combined with the fast, efficient and fair claims handling from our dedicated claims team.
As part of our Singapore operation, Amlin lead the Xin Aerospace Consortium. With four other Lloyd’s syndicates we can offer 100% capacity up to limits of US$200m for Airport and Product liability business based in the Asia Pacific region. In Singapore, we are based on level 15 of Lloyd’s Asia.
Reactions Media Awards 2012 and 2013 winner for London Insurance Team of the Year – Aviation.
“Our service focused team has the requisite experience, expertise and qualifications to lead and manage a diverse portfolio of risks, benefiting our clients and brokers alike.” Robert Lilley, Leading Class Underwriter.